Wednesday, December 19, 2012

RANKING PMR 2012 ; SEMASHUR NOMBOR 1 - SBP

Assalamualaikum dear readers. Haha pelik tetiba nak update en? Kfine ni sebab PMR punya results keluar harini. Congratulations to Sekolah Menengah Sains Hulu Selangor (SEMASHUR) sebab berjaya kekalkan ranking nombor satu PMR peringkat Sekolah Berasrama Penuh (SBP) for 3 years in a row. Maybe dalam Malaysia nombor dua lah kot. Anyways, I am so proud of my school. haha, congrats teachers and students :) Below are the latest png for the PMR results.

1.SEMASHUR:1.022

2.MCKK: 1.0237

3.SESMA:1.0265

4.KTK: 1.0278

5.SERATAS: 1.0302

6.SAKTI : 1.0309

7.INTEGOM: 1.0375

8.STF : 1.0377

1. 2008 BATCH SAVIOURS 88% STRAIGHT A'S
2. 2010 BATCH ZENITH 90% STRAIGHT A'S 
3. 2011 BATCH TGV 96% STRAIGHT A'S (155/161)
4. 2012 BATCH ELITE 87% STRAIGHT A'S (138/157)




4 comments:

aini shahroni said...

woah!!
tahniah!

from ::Arkitek Hati::

♥[tahirah]♥ said...

terima kasih :) proud of my school. hahaa

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest
authoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.
I know my readers would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
My site e-soccer transfer news liverpool

Anonymous said...

Simply want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness to your submit is simply great and that i could assume you're knowledgeable on this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to take hold of your RSS feed to keep updated with drawing close post. Thank you a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.
Also visit my blog post : perfumes