Saturday, August 27, 2011

MY BESTFRIEND

Assalamualaikum, today, I want to express my feelings towards my beloved friend, Fikri. 
Dear Fikri,
First of all I want to tell you, how much I appreciated you as my friend. Thank you for being my friend although it has been a long time since we last shared stories.Actually, I don't think that I am a good friend to you because I can't help you with your problems since you seldom share me your problems. But I understand that there are things that you can't tell me. You have the right to do that ok, so I don't mind about that. It just I thought if you share your problems with me, I'll get closer to you. Reading your posts make me want to know you closer and understand you better. You are a very secretive person. Do you realize that? HAHA. I read your blog with full of curiosity. It seems that you've always being hurt. Your words are so meaningful and that's why I love to read your blog. 


Okay let me recall. When I first enter 3 Amal, I remember that I am the one who suggested you to be the class monitor because the other boys seem to be undependable. haahaa, and with the votes from the girls, you beat Imran. I believe that you deserve that position.  You are hardworking and very committed to your work. Then, I sit behind you. You are cheerful but you are also sensitive. When you are in a bad mood, you'll scare everyone. HAHA. You are like the land (as Cikgu Masita says), 'fast to get hot and fast to cool down'. We become closer since you always help 'us' to solve our problems. That is very kind of you. I want to apologize to you for all faults that I've done. Sorry for everything. Remember when we went to the KL Library, we did not talk much. You were with Aida and Faten. haha 


Now about the incident, I don't blame you, you are not guilty at all. It just the matter of misunderstanding. But truly I am a bit disappointed with the boys. Thank god there's Aida, Dalilah and Nadiah. But the matter was solved. So let bygone be bygone. Okaylah I want to thank you for the lovely birthday present, the support and the meaningful words. Good Luck PMR. I'll pray for you. That's all from me now, I love you Fikri :)



 P/S : Sorry for the grammatical error.

1 comment:

Hamba Allah said...

Teringatkan sahabat lama. Boleh dikatakan rapatlah. Rindu masa tu..Hahah
Berkawan baik2..jangan gaduh2..
Salam ramadhan n salam syawal =)