Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Beloved Mother

Assalamualaikum. For your information, today is my mom's birthday. 27th August. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to her.


Dear Ibu,
Happy Birthday! May Allah bless you and may all your wishes come true. Ibu, remember to take care of your health and don't get stressed up with your work at the office. I believe that you can surely endure this. Stay strong because you are a superwoman! haha, you've been a good wife and good mother. You are also very committed to your work and at home, you do the house work efficiently. I am very proud of you !
You are a very influential person in my life. You give me strength, encouragement and moral support whenever I need it. Thanks for always be there whether I am in sorrow or happiness. Thanks for believing in me, I will never let you down, I'll make you proud of me. Always. And, sorry for everything. I'll always pray for you. Every time I perform my prayer, I will never forget to pray for you.


Okay, Happy Birthdaayyy !



2 comments: